Former Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple
- * Featured Speakers
- Conference Headliners
- Founders / CEOs
- Business Leaders
- Inspiring Women
- Keynote Speakers
- Thought Leaders
- Women Business Leaders
- Change Management
- Consumer Trends
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
- Science & Technology
- Angela Ahrendts was most recently Senior Vice President of Retail at Apple. She currently serves as the Chair of the Board for Save the Children International.
- During her five years, she integrated Apple's physical and digital businesses to create a seamless customer journey for over a billion visitors a year. Under her leadership she redesigned the stores, reimagined the experience and re-crafted roles for 70,000 employees globally.
- Prior to Apple, Angela served as Chief Executive Officer at Burberry for nearly nine years. Her leadership focus on culture, values and positive energy resulted in tripling the business and quadrupling the share price.
- Before joining Burberry, Angela spent 25 years as Executive Vice President at Liz Claiborne Inc., and earlier in her career as President of Donna Karan International.
- She was also a member of the UK’s Prime Minister’s Business Advisory Council from 2010 to 2015, and named Honorary Dame Commander of the British Empire in 2014. Angela has consistently been recognized by Forbes, Fortune and the BBC as a Top 100 Global Executive.
- Angela is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Ralph Lauren Corp., Airbnb, WPP plc, and charity: water.
Angela Ahrendts DBE was most recently Senior Vice President of Apple Retail based in Cupertino, CA. During her five years, she integrated Apple's physical and digital businesses to create a seamless customer journey for over a billion visitors a year. Under her leadership she redesigned the stores and recrafted the roles for 70,000 globally. She also reimagined the retail experience with the launch of a transformative educational program focused on coding, music creation and the arts.
Prior to Apple, Angela relocated to London to join Burberry where she served as Chief Executive Officer for nearly nine years. She led the company through a period of phenomenal global growth repositioning Burberry as a global luxury brand. Her unique leadership style and focus on culture, values and purpose resulted in tripling the business and quadrupling the share price. During her tenure, she was a member of the UK’s Prime Minister’s Business Advisory Council, and named Honorary Dame Commander of the British Empire.
Prior to Burberry, Angela spent 25 years in New York serving as Executive Vice President at Liz Claiborne Inc., where she oversaw the acquisition and integration of over 25 brands. Earlier in her career she was President of Donna Karan International at the height of the their global expansion and IPO.
Angela is currently on the Board of Ralph Lauren Corporation., Airbnb, Inc., and WPP plc. She is also on the on-profit Boards of charity: water, and the HOW Institute for Society; and in January 2021 became Chair of the Board for Save the Children International. She is a member of the Global Leadership Council of the Oxford University Saïd Business School and the BritishAmerican Business Advisory Board.
Angela has consistently been recognized by Forbes, Fortune and the BBC as a Top 100 Global Executive. In 2010, she has was awarded an honorary doctorate of Humane Letter from her alma mater, Ball State University. In 2019, Angela was honored with an Indiana Living Legends award.
It was excellent! She has a great presence and her philosophies are so well-aligned with ours.
Angela was excellent! So many of the attendees were talking about her. It really resonated in a way that we didn’t even anticipate!
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.