- A self-made serial entrepreneur and vocal advocate for women, Cindy Eckert has started and sold two businesses for more than $1.5B.
- Cindy’s first company, Slate Pharmaceuticals, redefined long-acting testosterone treatment for men.
- She later launched Sprout Pharmaceuticals, which broke through with the first ever FDA-approved drug for low sexual desire in women — dubbed “female Viagra” by the media. After selling the company for $1B in 2015, she successfully fought to get the drug back and launch it on her own terms.
- Cindy has made waves, and made her own success, creating mission driven companies that deliver big. Her results have become a widely covered business success story featured in major media outlets.
- Her work today in The Pink Ceiling/Pinkubator continues to break barriers by investing in and mentoring other women to get to her same outcomes.
A self-made serial entrepreneur and vocal advocate for women, Cindy defies convention. In her industry, in her companies, in her outcomes. Her work today in The Pink CeilinglPinkubator continues to break barriers by investing in and mentoring other women to get to her same outcomes. She's on a mission to make women really rich. You cannot miss Cindy. Everything she touches turns to pink.
Over a distinguished 24-year career in healthcare, in only the last 10 years she has built and sold two businesses for more than $1.58. First Slate Pharmaceuticals, which redefined long acting testosterone treatment for men then Sprout Pharmaceuticals which broke through with the first ever FDA-approved drug for low sexual desire in women - dubbed "female Viagra" by the media. After selling the company for $18 in 2015, she successfully fought to get the drug back and launch it on her own terms.
Cindy has made waves, and made her own success, creating mission driven companies that deliver big. Her results have become a widely covered business success story featured in major media outlets. She is most proud of helping others take command. The profoundly positive impact those companies have made in people's lives is what keeps her coming back for more.
Products of The Pink Ceiling have a common thread – the put power in women’s hands. The first FDA approved drug for women’s low libido. A breakthrough flushable pregnancy test. A disk that detects date rape drugs in drinks with a droplet of water. And they keep coming.
Pinkubator companies produce disruptive firsts and catalyze social conversations in women’s health. Some of which have been awarded TIME Best Inventions, Forbes 30 Under 30, Fast Company World Changing Ideas to name a few.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.