- Lifestyle correspondent for “Extra”
- TV appearances include “The Dr. Oz Show,” “The View,” “Live! With Kelly and Michael” and “The Rachael Ray Show”
- Hosted the morning show “Yoga With a View” on Plum TV
- Co-owner and instructor at the Yoga Vida Studio in New York City
- Spokeswoman for PETA
- Supporter of Bent On Learning, a nonprofit organization committed to teaching yoga to New York City public school children
Hilaria Baldwin is a yoga instructor and TV host. She is currently the Lifestyle Correspondent on Extra.
Baldwin is the director, co-owner and instructor at the Yoga Vida Studio in New York City (opened in 2010), where 65-minute, Vinyasa-style classes offer an invigorating workout, with an emphasis on mind-body awareness.
Baldwin also hosted the popular morning show Yoga With a View on Plum TV, leading 20 minute workouts in scenic places.
She has additionally appeared on CBS News, The View, Live with Kelly and Michael, Rachael Ray, and Good Day New York.
Baldwin has served as a spokeswoman for PETA and is a supporter of Bent On Learning, a non-profit organization committed to teaching yoga to New York City public school children.
Baldwin was born in Mallorca, Spain and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.
Amazing! Hilaria and Alec are so genuine and authentic.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.