- One of America’s most renowned and respected broadcasters
- Host of “HBO World Championship Boxing” for more than 20 years
- Host of “The Fight Game,” a half-hour, quarterly series filled with interviews from today's biggest fighters and top matchups
- Inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2015
- Founded Atticus Entertainment, which collaborated with renowned filmmaker Peter Berg to produce the critically-acclaimed HBO series “On Freddie Roach”
Host, "HBO World Championship Boxing"
After thirty years in network television, over twenty of them as host of HBO World Championship Boxing, Jim Lampley is one of America's most renowned and respected broadcasters.
While compiling an incomparable dossier in boxing, calling the lion's share of the sport's most significant events for a quarter century, he has been assigned to more Olympics telecasts than any other American broadcaster and covered every major sports event in the culture through the course of his extensive career.
Jim is currently the host of The Fight Game, a half-hour, quarterly series filled with interviews from today's biggest fighters and top matchups. Additionally, the show touches on current issues in the sport and interviews famous promoters, fighters and trainers. The Fight Game also includes nostalgia of previous noteworthy fights and comments from Jim himself to summarize the show.
Lampley founded Atticus Entertainment, which collaborated with renowned filmmaker Peter Berg on the critically-acclaimed primetime HBO series entitled ON Freddie Roach.
In 2015, he was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
Lampley was born in Hendersonville, North Carolina and graduated from the University of North Carolina with a degree in English. Jim currently resides in Del Mar, CA.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.