- Joined ESPN for the 2011 college football season and currently serves as an analyst
- Drafted eighth overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 1995 NFL Draft
- Played for the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Worked on radio shows in Seattle, Dallas and Tampa, Florida while playing in the NFL
- Named an All-Big Ten first-team honoree during his junior year and a second-team selection during his senior year at Ohio State University
ESPN College Football Analyst
Joey Galloway joined ESPN for the start of the 2011 college football season as an analyst. He currently works with play-by-play commentator Beth Mowins and reporter Paul Carcaterra.
Galloway was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks eighth overall in the 1995 NFL Draft. In his 16-year NFL career, Galloway also played for the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers. While playing in the NFL, Galloway worked in radio on shows in Seattle, Dallas and Tampa.
Galloway played football at Ohio State University, where he earned many honors and finished in the top five all time in many of OSU’s receiving records. He ended his college career fourth in both receptions with 108 and receiving yards with 1,894, and second in touchdown receptions with 19. He was an All-Big Ten First Team honoree his junior season, and a second-team selection his senior year.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.