- Appointed as the National Spokesperson for the Republican National Committee, where she is the chief voice of the organization on television and radio
- Former CNN political commentator, regularly appearing as a conservative pundit and surrogate for Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential race
- Frequently featured on ABC's The View and various Fox News and Fox Business programs
- Former producer for Fox News' The Mike Huckabee Show
- Written for various publications, including Above The Law, The Daily Caller, The Blaze, Newsmax, PJ Media, The International Business Times and CNN.com
- Graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor and Georgetown University School of Foreign Service with a BSFS in International Politics
National Spokesperson, Republican National Committee
Kayleigh McEnany is a conservative pundit and former CNN political commentator, who currently serves as the national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee, acting as the chief voice of the organization on television and radio.
As a CNN commentator, Kayleigh appeared nightly on CNN’s primetime shows and throughout its daytime programming, providing political insight on such events as the 2016 Presidential race and commentary on major national events.
Before joining CNN, Kayleigh appeared on ABC’s "The View" and was regularly featured on various Fox News and Fox Business programs.
In addition to her television work, Kayleigh was a columnist for Above The Law, providing textual analysis of legal issues. She has also written for various publications like The Daily Caller, The Blaze, Newsmax, PJ Media, The International Business Times, and CNN.com, among others. McEnany's book, "The New American Revolution: The Making of a Populist Movement," was released in January 2018.
Kayleigh spent three years working at Fox News' "The Mike Huckabee Show" and has also had an array of internships with the Bush White House, Bush-Cheney 2004, Tom Gallagher for Governor, and the Office of Congressman Adam Putnam.
She graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor and Georgetown University School of Foreign Service with a BSFS in International Politics. She also studied politics and international relations at Oxford University, St. Edmund Hall.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.