- Kendra Scott is Executive Chairwoman and Founder of Kendra Scott, LLC, an American fashion and lifestyle brand with over 100 stand-alone retail stores across the United States. Her products are sold internationally in the finest specialty and department stores, as well as online at kendrascott.com
- With just $500, she built the brand into a billion-dollar company spanning fashion jewelry, fine jewelry, home and beauty.
- An active philanthropist with a history of supporting women and children’s causes, the company has given back over $40 million to local, national and international causes since 2010.
- In 2019, Kendra was inducted into the Texas Business Hall of Fame awarded Texas Businesswoman of the Year by the Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Listed by Forbes as one of America's Richest Self-Made Women and named among the Top 100 Entrepreneurs of the Year by Upstart Business Journal
- Other awards include EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 National Award, the Breakthrough Award from the Accessories Council Excellence Awards, Outstanding Mother of the Year by the Mother’s Day Council, and Best CEO by Austin Business Journal.
- Kendra is also a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Designer, founder, and philanthropist Kendra Scott started her company in 2002, just three months after her first son was born, with only $500. Going door-to-door to Austin boutiques armed only with a tea box full of her jewelry, Kendra captivated businesses and customers with her vibrant personality and unique eye for design.
Known for her dynamic use of color and genuine materials, Kendra’s commitment to innovation, quality and detail has brought her from a small start-up to a billion-dollar business and has won over loyal fans, media and celebrities alike. With over 2,000 employees, Kendra Scott boasts a thriving web business and over 100 standalone stores and has expanded beyond fashion jewelry into the categories of fine jewelry, home décor, and beauty. Today, her company continues to operate out of Austin, TX, with their state-of-the-art corporate office complete with design lab and an industry leading distribution center both catering to her employees’ career goals and family-life balance.
With Family and Fashion as two core pillars of her business, Kendra maintains a focus on her other core pillar of Philanthropy in all she does. Since 2010, the company has given back over $40 million to local, national and international causes. In 2018 alone, the company gave over $5 million in monetary donations, almost $10 million in in-kind donations, over 2,000 volunteer hours to philanthropic organizations, and partnered with more than 8,000 philanthropic organizations nationwide.
Kendra has been awarded with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 National Award; the Breakthrough Award from the Accessories Council Excellence Awards; named Outstanding Mother of the Year by the Mother’s
Day Council; awarded Texas Businesswoman of the Year by the Women’s Chamber of Commerce; listed by Forbes as one of America’s Richest Self-Made Women; Top 100 Entrepreneurs of the Year by Upstart Business Journal; Best CEO by Austin Business Journal; and Honorary Celebrity Chair for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas. She is a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and maintains her position as Executive Chairwoman of the Board of Kendra Scott, LLC.
She was a hit!! Such a lovely woman. Everyone loves her.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.