- Mandy Harvey is a deaf American singer-songwriter
- She lost her residual hearing at age 18 due to a connective tissue disorder
- Mandy made a tremendous impact on America’s Got Talent, making her way to the finals after receiving Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer
- Her feature on CNN’s Great Big Story captured over 10 million hits on social media, Burt’s Bees signed her for their “Remarkable Women” campaign, NBC Nightly News profiled her, and she performs at the world’s most prestigious clubs, concert stages and festivals
- Her first book, Sensing The Rhythm: Finding My Voice In a World Without Sound, centers on the message of helping others to realize their dreams and pursue their hopes
Deaf Singer-Songwriter; Golden Buzzer Winner, "America's Got Talent"
Her message is universal: hope, dream, believe, no matter what…
Mandy Harvey is a deaf American singer-songwriter. A Vocal Music Education major at Colorado State University, Mandy lost her residual hearing in 2006-2007 at age eighteen due to a connective tissue disorder, and left the program. She pursued several career options, including education, but returned to music in 2008. She quickly became a regular performer at Jay’s Bistro in Fort Collins and then branched out to having regular concerts at Dazzle Jazz Lounge in Denver (Top 100 Jazz venues in the world).
Mandy’s music attracts the attention of those around the world, adding to her message of “hope, dream and believe.” Mandy has made a tremendous impact by way of America’s Got Talent, having reached the finals and was Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer Winner. In addition, CNN’s Great Big Story captured over 10 million hits on social media, Burt’s Bees signed her for their “Remarkable Women” campaign, NBC Nightly News profiled her, and she performs at the world’s most prestigious clubs, concert stages and festivals.
Not content to rest on her burgeoning recording career, her live performances, and her inspirational speaking, Mandy just released her first book title, Sensing The Rhythm: Finding My Voice In a World Without Sound, published by Howard Books/Simon & Schuster. The books centers on the message of helping others to realize their dreams and pursue their hopes. As an ambassador for No Barriers USA, she travels the country to heighten awareness, break down blocks, challenge stereotypes, and lead the charge toward a brighter future for all.
Though her hearing loss is profound, her timing, pitch and passion are perfect. With support from friends, family and her faith, Mandy continues to find joy in the music.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.