- Nathan Latka is the host of the wildly successful business podcast, "The Top Entrepreneurs," with 6 million listeners.
- Grew his dorm room business to $5 million in revenue when he was 21 years old.
- Before he dropped out, he passed 10,000 customers, and built his team up to 20 people – including hiring his old college professor.
- Buys and sells software companies out of his private equity firm Latka Capital, running his private playbook on them to drive growth.
- His book, How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: The Four Rules You Must Break To Get Rich, was released in March 2019.
Nathan Latka grew his dorm room business to $5 million in revenue when he was 21 years old. Before he dropped out, he passed 10,000 customers, and built his team up to 20 people – including hiring his old college professor.
After a failed bid to buy Success Magazine for $5 million, Nathan turned 28 and launched what INC calls "The #1 Business Podcast" called “The Top Entrepreneurs.” 6 million business people now listen in.
Nathan also buys and sells software companies out of his private equity firm Latka Capital, running his private playbook on them to drive growth.
He's done this so effectively that Random House bought rights to his book, “How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: 4 Rules You Must Break to Get Rich,” where he decodes how he built his first business from nothing, and how he now buys and sells other companies.
We have already invited him back to speak next year—something we rarely do!
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.