- #1 New York Times bestselling author of "E-Squared," E-Cubed," Thank & Grow Rich" and 16 other books, with more than a million books in print in over 40 languages
- A prolific travel writer who contributes to Men's Journal, CNN Travel, LA Times, Huffington Post and People magazine
- Has traveled to all of the world's continents, authoring three books for National Geographic on meaningful vacations
- Has been interviewed by Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Parade magazine and a countless number of podcasts
- Gives inspirational workshops (she prefers to call them playshops) all over the globe
International Bestselling Author & Travel Writer
Pam Grout is a hopeless romantic who still believes the world is a beautiful place, that people are noble and that anything is possible.
For a living (and she always wonders why people think that's such an important question), she writes books, articles and plays. Pam is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of E-Squared, Thank & Grow Rich and 17 other books, with more than a million books in print in over 40 languages.
A prolific travel writer, she contributes to Men’s Journal, CNN Travel, LA Times, Huffington Post and People magazine. Pam has also authored three books for National Geographic on meaningful vacations. She has been interviewed by Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Parade magazine and a countless number of podcasts.
Pam also enjoys writing letters to her daughter, but that's more about making a life than a living. She's keenly aware there's a huge difference.
In making a life, she has traveled to all the world's continents, learned 59 ways to make a fort out of sofa cushions, perfected a mean pickleball forehand and volunteered at a women's prison and free health clinic.
“Pam Grout just gave the best speech I have ever heard.”
Dialogue Institute of the Southwest
“I can't thank you enough for spreading your knowledge and encouraging wisdom to the world, Pam. I've been instantly able to see results. Not only that, but I find that I'm happier and more positive than ever.”
“Out of my five experiences at Omega over the years, this workshop was the best. Pam Grout brought about a group unity and affection like no other course I’ve taken.”
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.