- Won a Golden Globe for best actor for his role on the HBO series “The Night Of”
- Starred in the blockbusters "Venom" and “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Other credits include “Girls,” “The OA,” “Jason Bourne” and “Nightcrawler”
- Member of the hip-hop trio Swet Shop Boys
- Behind the critically acclaimed albums “Microscope” and “Cashmere”
- Featured on the chart-topping album “The Hamilton Mixtape”
- Named one of Time magazine’s "100 Most Influential People” of 2017
Riz Ahmed most recently won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor for his performance in HBO's The Night Of. In 2016, Riz Ahmed earned a Golden Globe and SAG nomination for the role. That same year, he also starred as 'Bodhi Rook' in the anthology Star Wars: Rogue One, directed by Gareth Edwards in which he stars alongside Felicity Jones and Ben Mendelsohn. Riz is a three-time nominated Best Actor by the British Independent Film Awards for his lead roles in Shifty, Four Lions and Ill Manors. He starred opposite Kate Hudson in The Reluctant Fundamentalist (directed by Mira Nair), as well as John Crowley’s Closed Circuit. He can also be seen opposite Freida Pinto in Michael Winterbottom’s Trishna. He starred in Night Crawler (directed by Dan Gilroy) with Jake Gyllenhaal as well as Jason Bourne alongside Matt Damon. Riz is a member of the hip-hop trio Swet Shop Boys, and he is best known for the critically acclaimed albums Microscope and Cashmere and his feature on the chart-topping Hamilton Mixtape. He was named one of TIME magazine's "100 Most Influential People" of 2017.
“He was great - so smart and thoughtful. He was the favorite session.”
“Riz was simply fantastic. He really contextualized the need for representation and our CEO called the conversation “brilliant.””
“Riz was amazing. Everyone benefitted from his words and we had extremely positive responses to the event.”
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.