- Tony and Obie Award-winning playwright and performer best known for her multi-character, one-person show “Bridge and Tunnel,” which was originally produced by Meryl Streep
- Called “a master of the genre” by The New York Times
- UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, performing around the world raising awareness of issues including ethnic, gender and economic disparities
- TV appearances include “Charlie Rose,” the “Today” show and “CBS Sunday Morning,” as well as her own special, “The Sarah Jones Show,” on Bravo
- Has given three multi-character TED Talks, which have been viewed by millions
Sarah Jones is a Tony and Obie Award-winning playwright and performer, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, and humanitarian activist. Called "a master of the genre" by The New York Times, Sarah is known for her multi-character, one-person shows – including Bridge & Tunnel, which was originally produced by Oscar winner Meryl Streep, and went on to become a critically acclaimed hit on Broadway. The daughter of two physicians and the product of a multi-racial family and community, Sarah was educated at Bryn Mawr College and the United Nations International School, honing her sense of empathy for people from all backgrounds and the diverse voices that characterize her work.
Sarah's performances have included multiple shows at The White House at the invitation of President and First Lady Obama, three popular TEDtalks which have millions of views, and an historic performance at The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland where she was honored to be the first artist to perform on a stage normally reserved for Heads of State and captains of industry. Sarah's new one-woman show, Sell/Buy/Date, had its world premiere at Manhattan Theatre Club this fall to critical claim.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.