- Researcher, author and filmmaker who studies the role of human behavior in business, health and well-being
- Has written six best-sellers over the past decade, including “Are You Fully Charged?: The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work and Life,” “How Full Is Your Bucket?” and “StrengthsFinder 2.0”
- Produced the documentary “Fully Charged,” which explores the key elements of energizing one’s work and life and features the world’s leading social scientists
- Senior scientist and adviser at Gallup
- Scientific adviser to Welbe, a startup focused on wearable technology
Best-Selling Business Author & Consultant
Tom Rath is a researcher, author, and filmmaker who studies the role of human behavior in business, health, and well-being. He has been described by business leaders and the media as one of the greatest thinkers and nonfiction writers of his generation.
Tom’s most recent work includes the best-selling book Are You Fully Charged? and the documentary Fully Charged, which explores the key elements of energizing one’s work and life and features the world’s leading social scientists. Tom’s second children’s book, The Rechargeables: Eat Move Sleep was also released in mid-2015.
Tom has written six New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers over the past decade, starting with the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? His book StrengthsFinder 2.0 was the top-selling book of 2014 worldwide on Amazon.com. Tom’s bestsellers include Strengths Based Leadership, Wellbeing, and Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes. In total, his books have sold more than 6 million copies and have made more than 300 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
In addition to his work as a researcher, writer, and speaker, Tom serves as a senior scientist and advisor to Gallup, where he previously spent thirteen years leading the organization’s work on employee engagement, strengths, leadership, and well-being. He is also a scientific advisor to Welbe, a startup focused on wearable technology.
Tom previously served as vice chairman of the VHL cancer research organization. He holds degrees from the University of Michigan and the University of Pennsylvania, where he is now a guest lecturer. Tom, his wife, Ashley, and their two children live in Arlington, Virginia.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.