- Zack O'Malley Greenburg is senior editor of media & entertainment at Forbes and award-winning author of four books.
- His Jay-Z biography, Empire State of Mind, was named "one of the year's best rock books" by Bloomberg.
- His fourth book, A-List Angels: How a Band of Actors, Artists, and Athletes Hacked Silicon Valley has been dubbed "an essential read for entrepreneurs, creatives, investors and anyone who loves great storytelling" by Ariana Huffington.
- In a decade at Forbes, Zack has written more than a dozen cover stories on topics from Kanye West's billion-dollar sneaker empire to Ashton Kutcher's rebirth as a venture capitalist. He also pioneered franchises including Hip-Hop Cash Kings and the 30 Under 30 Music category.
- Zack has appeared as a speaker for conferences (SXSW, CES and the Milken Institute Global Summit) companies (from Morgan Stanley to Forbes) and institutions (Harvard, Yale and Princeton).
Zack O'Malley Greenburg is senior editor of media & entertainment at Forbes and author of four books: A-List Angels: How a Band of Actors, Artists and Athletes Hacked Silicon Valley (Little, Brown, 2020); 3 Kings: Diddy, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, and Hip-Hop's Multibillion-Dollar Rise (Little, Brown, 2018); Michael Jackson, Inc. (Atria, 2014); and Jay-Z biography Empire State of Mind (Portfolio, 2011). Zack’s writing has also appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, Billboard, Vibe, Sports Illustrated, McSweeney's and the Library of Congress. A former child actor, Zack played the title role in Lorenzo's Oil (1992) before graduating from Yale in 2007 with a degree in American Studies and a concentration in Urban Studies. He lives in New York with his wife and cats.
I had a great time ... great questions!
Zack was the perfect speaker ... he combines an engaging exuberance with an impressive command of his subject.
Plain and simple: I’m just a diehard fan.
The most popular speaker I have had ... his self-effacing humor and authentic charm allows him to connect immediately with today’s Millennials.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.