- The Queer Eye food & wine connoisseur
- Author of the cookbook "Antoni in the Kitchen"
- In New York, Antoni met with the original Fab Five food and wine expert Ted Allen and began a mentorship which quickly turned into him becoming Ted’s personal chef
- The relationship helped launch Antoni’s career and he became the personal chef to some of the upper echelons of New York and Brooklyn’s prominent citizens
- The President of Barclays Stadium and the Chief Curator of MOMA are two of his biggest fans as is the founder of Tasting Table, who hired Antoni to host segments on the renowned cooking site
- His underlying philosophy is that food should tell a story, and the heart and the stomach are inter-connected
As the Queer Eye food and wine connoisseur, Antoni Porowski brings with him a lifelong passion for food and a history of catering private events in and around New York. Originally from Canada, Antoni was bitten by the culinary bug at a young age as he discovered the joy cooking brings from the likes of Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Anthony Bourdain, and – most importantly – his own mother. A self-taught cook, Antoni went to work in restaurants from Montreal to New York City where he continued to hone his craft and find his place in the culinary world. While in New York, Antoni found an inspired mentor in the original Fab Five food and wine expert Ted Allen. His work with Allen, combined with his university degree in psychology, uniquely influenced his underlying culinary philosophy: food should tell a story and the heart and the stomach are inter-connected.
Since joining Netflix’s Fab Five, Antoni has brought this philosophy at a local-level to The Village Den, the Manhattan eatery where he is part owner, and across the country at speaking engagements among top Universities. His cookbook, Antoni in the Kitchen, was released in September 2019. Antoni has led campaigns for Hanes, Whole Foods, Boursin Cheese, Vita Coco, Silk Almond Milk, J. Crew, Cointreau, and Excedrin, among others. He has graced the covers of Gay Times, Out Magazine, Attitude Magazine, and Entertainment Weekly, where he and the rest of the Fab Five were listed among 2018’s Entertainers of the Year. A finalist for People’s Choice Reality TV Star of 2018 on his own and winner of Eater’s 2018 #Brand of the Year, Antoni continues to connect with audiences the world over.
“Everything went really well!”
University of Georgia
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.