- Antoni Porowski is the Queer Eye food & wine connoisseur
- Author of the New York Times bestselling cookbook "Antoni in the Kitchen"
- In New York, Antoni met with the original Fab Five food and wine expert Ted Allen and began a mentorship which quickly turned into him becoming Ted’s personal chef
- The relationship helped launch Antoni’s career and he became the personal chef to some of the upper echelons of New York and Brooklyn’s prominent citizens
- The President of Barclays Stadium and the Chief Curator of MOMA are two of his biggest fans as is the founder of Tasting Table, who hired Antoni to host segments on the renowned cooking site
- His underlying philosophy is that food should tell a story, and the heart and the stomach are inter-connected
Antoni Porowski is a New York Times Bestselling Author and Emmy Award Winning star of Netflix’s hit series “Queer Eye.” As the show’s food and wine expert, Antoni brings with him a lifelong passion for food. Born in Canada to Polish emigrants, Antoni discovered from a young age the joy cooking brings through television, from the likes of Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and Anthony Bourdain. A self-taught cook, Antoni went on to work in restaurants from Montreal to New York City, where he continued to hone his craft. While in New York, Antoni found an inspired mentor in the original Fab Five food and wine expert Ted Allen. His work with Allen, combined with his university degree in psychology, informed his view that food has the power to connect and inspire.
Antoni brings this philosophy wherever he goes, whether on or off camera. His cookbook, “Antoni in the Kitchen” was released in Fall 2019, landing at #2 on the New York Times’ Best Seller List. He can currently be seen in Netflix’s Emmy award-winning series “Queer Eye” for which it has won “Outstanding Structured Reality Program” and “Outstanding Casting for a Reality Program” two consecutive years running. Antoni is also developing a feature film entitles Girls and Boys for Netflix with Black-ish creator Kenya Barris. The feature is loosely based on Antoni’s real-life dating experiences as a sexually fluid man.
Antoni has graced the covers of Gay Times, Out Magazine, Attitude Magazine, and Entertainment Weekly, where he and his fellow Fab Five were listed among 2018’s Entertainers of the Year. A finalist for People’s Choice Reality TV Star of 2019 and winner of Eater’s 2018 #Brand of the Year and People’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Sexiest Reality Star, Antoni continues to connect with audiences the world over.
Everything went really well!
HUGE success and we loved Antoni!
We received glowing positive feedback from both students and staff in attendance!
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.