- Two-time NBA World Champion, winning back-to-back titles as a member of the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013
- Originally drafted fourth overall in the 2003 Draft to the Toronto Raptors, where he became the all-time leading scorer during his tenure
- 10-time All-Star and member of the 2008 Men’s USA Olympic Gold Medal Team
- Only NBA player to hold the title of Editor-at-Large of a magazine, Ocean Drive Magazine
- National Ambassador for After-School All-Stars Hoop Heroes program, a nonprofit organization that keeps 80,000 underprivileged youth off the street
Chris Bosh is a 2-time NBA World Champion, winning the back-to-back titles as a member of the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013. A power forward from Hutchins, TX, Bosh was drafted fourth overall in the 2003 NBA Draft by the Toronto Raptors where he became the all-time leading scorer during his tenure. Bosh is a 10-time All-Star and a member of the 2008 Men’s USA Olympic Gold Medal Team. After seven seasons in Toronto and being one of the most sought after free agents in the summer of 2010, he landed in sunny South Florida with his fellow free agents and Olympians, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade to form the BIG 3 of the Miami Heat.
Bosh is branding himself to be the “Most Distinguished Gentleman of the NBA” and has appeared on several national television talk shows, and is the only NBA player to hold the title of editor-at-large of a magazine, Ocean Drive Magazine. Bosh became one of the faces of the Got Milk? Campaign, which launched in September 2010 and donned the milk moustache again in 2011.
Currently, Bosh serves as a national ambassador for After-School All-Stars, a non-profit organization founded by Arnold Schwarzenegger, as the spokesperson for the acclaimed Hoop Hero’s program, a nonprofit organization that keeps 80,000 underprivileged youth off the street daily.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.