- Dambisa Moyo is a pre-eminent thinker, who influences key decision-makers in strategic investment and public policy
- Board member of Barclays Bank and Chevron
- Holds a Doctorate in Economics from Oxford, a Masters from Harvard, and is recognized for fresh and innovative ideas as the Author of four New York Times Bestselling Books
- One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World
- Work is published in the Financial Times, WSJ, Barrons, and Harvard Business Review among others
Dr. Dambisa Moyo is a pre-eminent thinker, who influences key decision-makers in strategic investment and public policy. She is respected for her unique perspectives, her balance of contrarian thinking with measured judgment, and her ability to turn economic insight into investible ideas.
Dambisa has earned a strong reputation as a top-tier opinion former and trusted advisor on Macroeconomics, Geopolitics, Technology and Millennial themes. She is a Board member of The 3M Company and Chevron. She holds a Doctorate in Economics from Oxford, a Masters from Harvard, and is recognized for fresh and innovative ideas as the Author of four (4) New York Times Bestselling Books:
- Edge of Chaos: Why Democracy is Failing to Deliver Economic Growth and How to Fix It (2018)
- Winner Take All: China’s race for Resources and What it Means for the World (2012)
- How the West Was Lost: Fifty Years of Economic Folly and the Stark Choices Ahead (2011)
- Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How There is a Better Way for Africa (2009)
Dambisa is an honorary fellow of the Foreign Policy Association and member of the Bretton Woods Committee.
Dambisa was named to the list of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World; has published in the Financial Times, WSJ, Barrons, Harvard Business Review and has travelled to over 65 countries. In her spare time, she runs marathons and practices Pilates.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.