Award-Winning Actress, Founder & CEO of Goop
- * Featured Speakers
- Conference Headliners
- Founders / CEOs
- Celebrity Speakers
- Celebrity Entrepreneurs
- Celebrity Authors
- Business Leaders
- Bestselling Authors
- Inspiring Women
- Keynote Speakers
- Women Business Leaders
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Health & Wellness
- Women's Empowerment
- Women's Health
- Gwyneth Paltrow is an Academy Award, Golden Globe, and Emmy Award-winning actress. To date, her films have grossed more than $8.8 billion worldwide. In addition, she is also a bestselling author, accomplished musician, and philanthropist.
- Gwyneth is the Founder and CEO of Goop, a lifestyle brand that she launched out of her kitchen in 2008. Since its founding, Goop has grown into a global multi-million dollar brand that continues to expand.
- Alongside her team at Goop, Gwyneth stars in the wildly popular Netflix series The Goop Lab, diving deep into challenging wellness topics.
- Gwyneth can be seen starring in Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s hit Netflix series, The Politician. Other film credits include Hook, Seven, Proof, Sylvia, the Iron Man series, and The Avengers series among others.
- Her performance in Shakespeare in Love earned her both the Academy Award and Golden Globe for Best Actress; the film also earned an Oscar for Best Picture.
Oscar®-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow, whose 1998 turn in Shakespeare in Love garnered her Best Actress honors at the Golden Globes®, Screen Actors Guild Awards®, and Academy Awards®, is also a decorated author, singer and entrepreneur. In 2011, she won an Emmy® for Guest Actress in a Comedy series for playing substitute teacher Holly Holiday on Glee, and her song, "Coming Home," from the soundtrack for Country Strong, was nominated for an Oscar® (the album went gold). In addition, Paltrow has authored three New York Times Best Selling cookbooks, My Father's Daughter (2011), It's All Good (2013), and Its All Easy (2016)—the latter two hit #1. Her newest cookbook, The Clean Plate, was released in January 2018.
In 2008, Paltrow founded goop, a lifestyle brand devoted to making every choice count, where food, shopping, and mindfulness collide. In particular, goop has gained acclaim for its focus on health, wellness, and clean eating, as well as its city guides, an insider’s perspective on the very best places to eat, shop, and stay in the world’s most compelling destinations. In fall 2018, on its 10 year anniversary, goop expanded internationally to the EU. Goop’s ventures include goop Magazine; goop book imprint; goop Lab, permanent stores located in Los Angeles, CA and NY and the In goop Health summit. In addition, goop has a tightly edited digital shop, a book imprint and its own product lines, including skincare, fragrances, apparel, bath soaks, and supplements.
Goop also strives to fulfill a mission of helping women reach their full potential and gaining autonomy over their own health. After serving as goop’s Chief Creative Officer since its inception, Paltrow assumed the CEO mantle in 2016, leading the company’s primarily female team of more than 240 to exponential growth. Paltrow also helped facilitate the #metoo movement, as she has always been comfortable pushing important conversations into the mainstream.
Other notable film credits include Proof (for which she received a Golden Globe® nomination), Wes Anderson's The Royal Tenenbaums, Anthony Mighella's The Talented Mr. Ripley, David Fincher's Seven, the Farrelly brothers’ Shallow Hal, Alfonso Cuarón's Great Expectations, Douglas McGrath's Emma, Sliding Doors and Marvel's Iron Man franchise.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.