- Judy Greer’s career in both film and television has been extremely prolific, with her appearing in over a hundred roles to date
- Most recently, Judy can be seen in the Blumhouse remake of Halloween, starring alongside Jamie Lee Curtis
- Other film appearances include The 15:17 to Paris, Ant-Man And The Wasp, War For The Planet Of The Apes, Jurassic World, Carrie, and The Descendants
- Her TV credits include Showtime's Kidding and Californication, FXX's Archer, Fox's American Dad, ABC's Modern Family, IFC's Portlandia, CBS' The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, FX’s It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Netflix’s BoJack Horseman and Lady Dynamite, and USA’s Royal Pains.
- Judy made her feature film directorial debut with A Happening of Monumental Proportions, starring Common, Bradley Whiteford, Allison Janney, Jennifer Garner, Anders Holm, Katie Holmes, Rob Riggle and Storm Reid
Actress & Director
Judy Greer’s career in both film and television has been extremely prolific, with her appearing in over a hundred roles to date. In the past two years alone, Judy has appeared in twelve feature films, including Clint Eastwood’s The 15:17 to Paris, Marvel’s Ant-Man And The Wasp opposite Paul Rudd, 20th Century Fox’s War For The Planet Of The Apes, the independent film Wilson opposite Woody Harrelson and Laura Dern, and Janicza Bravo’s Lemon alongside Brett Gelman and Michael Cera. Most recently, Judy can be seen in the Blumhouse reboot of Halloween directed by David Gordon Green, starring alongside Jamie Lee Curtis.
Judy’s additional feature credits include Universal’s Jurassic World, MGM’s reboot of the Brian DePalma classic Carrie, Fox Searchlight’s Academy Award winning The Descendants directed by Alexander Payne and starring George Clooney, Jamie Babbit’s Addicted To Fresno, Barry Blaustein’s Peep World and Jason Reitman’s Men, Women & Children.
On the TV side, Judy currently stars opposite Jim Carrey and Catherine Keener on the Showtime series Kidding. For the past ten years, Judy has voiced the role of ‘Cheryl/Charlotte’ on the FXX Emmy-winning animated comedy Archer and now also voices the lead role of ‘Luna’ on the PBS kids show Let’s Go Luna. Previously, Judy starred in the FX comedy series Married opposite Nat Faxon and has recurred on Netflix’s Arrested Development, Hulu’s Casual, CBS’ Two and a Half Men and Showtime’s Masters of Sex.
Other TV credits include Fox’s American Dad, ABC’s Modern Family, IFC’s Portlandia, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, FX’s It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Netflix’s BoJack Horseman and Lady Dynamite, Showtime’s Californication and USA’s Royal Pains. In 2012, Judy made her Broadway debut opposite Katie Holmes in Dead Accounts and in 2014, released her first book, I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star.
Last year, Judy made her feature film directorial debut with A Happening of Monumental Proportions. Produced by Artists First and Depth of Field, AHOMP stars Common, Bradley Whiteford, Allison Janney, Jennifer Garner, Anders Holm, Katie Holmes, Rob Riggle and Storm Reid. The film premiered at the Bentonville Film Festival in May 2017 where it won the Audience Spotlight award.
Judy can next be seen in the independent feature film Driven alongside Jason Sudeikis and Lee Pace, Richard Linklater’s Where’d You Go Bernadette starring opposite Cate Blanchett and Buffaloed starring opposite Zoey Deutch and Jermaine Fowler.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.