- Bestselling author of “Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change”
- Founded the Institute for Applied Positive Research
- Featured instructor in Oprah’s “Happiness Course”
- Speaks to Fortune 500 companies, schools and organizations about the power of positive communication to drive success and fuel happiness
- Client list includes Microsoft, Charles Schwab, Adobe, KPMG, 3M, Children’s Hospital Boston and Bank of America
Positive Psychology Researcher
Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, is the best-selling author of Broadcasting Happiness.
Michelle is the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and is partnered with Arianna Huffington to study how transformative stories fuel success. She is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course.
Michelle holds a Master of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, and her research and advice have received attention from The New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, CNN, FOX and Harvard Business Review.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.