- Indianapolis Colts quarterback
- San Diego and Los Angeles Chargers leader in wins, touchdowns and passing yards
- Five-time Pro Bowl selection and 2013 NFL Comeback Player of the Year
- Fourth-best all-time passer rating of 96.0 with at least 1,500 passing attempts
- Fourth overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft
- Set an NCAA record at North Carolina State University with 51 consecutive starts
Philip Rivers is the quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts. After being drafted in 2004 Rivers spent 14 seasons with the San Diego and Los Angeles Chargers. Rivers has made a name for himself as a five-time Pro-Bowl selection. He currently holds the records for most consecutive games with 400 yards passing and most touchdowns between a single quarterback and tight end with Antonio Gates.
His career passer rating is the fourth-best among NFL quarterbacks, with over 1500 passing attempts. He is currently ranked fourth for all-time consecutive starts by a quarterback in NFL history. While playing at North Carolina State University, Rivers set a NCAA record with 51 consecutive starts.
After the departure of Drew Brees to the New Orleans Saints in 2006, Rivers came off of the bench to lead the Chargers to a 14-2 record. In 2007, the Chargers made their first playoff appearance since 1994, eventually making it to the AFC Championship game. Rivers has a total of 17 quarterback comebacks. He was named the NFL Comeback Player of the Year in 2013.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.