- Winner of the first season of NBC's The Apprentice
- Makes regular appearances on Today, Rachel Ray, The View and various CNBC programs
- Author of the New York Times bestsellers You're Hired: How to Succeed in Business and Beyond the Lemonade Stand
- After college, he founded Cigars Around The World, a monthly online subscription-based retailer that became a multi-million dollar enterprise
- From the lectern, he shares his entertaining lessons that vary from a pancake business he started with his grandmother at age 10 to his current ventures as small business spokesman, restaurant owner and real estate developer
Winner of Season 1 of NBC's "The Apprentice"
Bill Rancic burst onto the national scene when he was hired as the winner of the first season of NBC’s breakthrough program The Apprentice.
Currently, Bill is speaking to businesses and organizations around the world on motivational and business topics.
Bill makes regular appearances on numerous daytime broadcast and cable television programs such as TODAY, The View, Rachael Ray and various CNBC programs to talk to viewers about business and entrepreneurship. He also regularly appears in many major national, regional and local print outlets throughout the country.
A published author of a New York Times best-selling book, Bill wrote You're Hired: How To Succeed In Business And Life. This book chronicles Bill's successful life, experience and proven advice. He continued to make a name for himself as an author by writing Beyond the Lemonade Stand to help educate and motivate young people worldwide about the value of money and how to leverage skills, talents and abilities at an early age. All proceeds from the sale of this book have gone to charity. Bill has also co-authored I Do, Now What? with his wife Giuliana Rancic where they share secrets to everlasting love.
After graduating cum laude from Loyola University, Bill went on to become a successful entrepreneur when he founded Cigars Around The World, a monthly online subscription-based retailer that became a multi-million dollar enterprise.
Today he is a highly sought after motivational speakers on the subject of entrepreneurship and business. Bill shares his entertaining lessons that vary from a pancake business he started with his grandmother at age 10 to his current ventures as small business spokesman, restaurant owner and real estate developer.
Highly engaged in charitable activities, Bill completed several trips to Haiti, building homes for victims of the earthquake. He is also an active board member for the Mercy Home for Boys and Girls.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.