- In 2018, Elaine Welteroth was tapped to become a judge on Bravo's hit series, Project Runway
- Welteroth was named editor-in-chief of Teen Vogue, making her the second African-American in Condé Nast's 107-year history to hold such a title
- Her promotion to editor at age 29 makes her the youngest in Condé Nast history to become editor
- When she became beauty director of Teen Vogue in 2012, Welteroth was the first African-American to serve in the role
- She is credited for the notable increase of Teen Vogue coverage of politics and social justice, encouraging readers to become civically engaged, specifically during the 2016 U.S. presidential election
Former Editor-In-Chief, Teen Vogue; Judge, Bravo's 'Project Runway'
Elaine Welteroth is an award-winning journalist, author, and the former Editor-in-Chief of Teen Vogue. Throughout her magazine career, Elaine broke new ground as the youngest person and the second African-American to hold this title in Condé Nast’s 107-year history. Under her leadership, Teen Vogue notably increased coverage of news and politics, encouraging readers to become civically engaged, specifically during the 2016 U.S. presidential election. She's now a leading expert, advocate and voice for the next generation of change-makers. She has written for the hit show Grown-ish and has appeared on-camera for a range of media outlets including ABC News and Netflix.
“Elaine Welteroth was an excellent, excellent host. She acted as the glue for the event through her engaging presence and oratory.”
Google Soul Fest
“She did a fantastic job and was an absolute pleasure on site! The YouTube team could not have been more excited!”
“Elaine was amazing! She is so authentic and personable. She is going to be a star!”
“Our students absolutely loved Elaine. We had great attendance and saw that Elaine attracted a considerable cross section of undergraduate students and community members.”
Ball State University
“Tonight was a home run. Elaine was absolutely wonderful. Her connection on stage with the audience was phenomenal and so genuine.”
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.