Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically
- Pioneered the Lean Startup movement, a new-business strategy maximizing a company's potential by allocating and improvising their resources as efficiently as possible
- Author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Startup, which has been translated into nearly 30 languages
- Founded a number of startups including IMVU, where he served as CTO, and advised on business and product strategy for startups, venture capital firms and large companies
- Served as the Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School, IDEO, and Pivotal and he is the founder and CEO of the Long Term Stock Exchange
- Ran a Kickstarter campaign to produce The Leader's Guide, which went on to become one of the top Kickstarter book campaigns of all time
Entrepreneur & Author, "The Lean Startup"
Eric Ries is an entrepreneur, business consultant, and author known for pioneering the Lean Startup methodology—a business strategy aimed at maximizing a startup’s potential by identifying specific customer demands and efficiently allocating resources.
The Lean Startup methodology has become a global movement in business, practiced by individuals and companies around the world. Ries is also the author of the New York Times bestseller "The Lean Startup," which has been translated into nearly thirty languages.
Eric himself has founded a number of startups including IMVU Inc., a social network “metaverse,” where he served as Chief Technology Officer. Ries has advised on business and product strategy for a number of startups, venture capital firms, and large companies, including GE, with whom he partnered on the FastWorks program.
Eric served as the Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School, IDEO, and Pivotal. He is also the founder and CEO of the Long Term Stock Exchange.
In 2015, he ran a Kickstarter campaign to produce "The Leader's Guide," which went on to become one of the top Kickstarter book campaigns of all time.
Every so often a business book comes along that changes how we think about innovation and entrepreneurship... The Lean Startup has the chops to join this exalted company.
This book should be mandatory reading for entrepreneurs, and the same goes for managers who want better entrepreneurial instincts.
Dan Heath, Co-author of "Switch" and "Made to Stick"
A must read for every serious entrepreneur-and every manager interested in innovation.
Marc Andreessen, Co-founder of Anreessen Horowitz, Opsware Inc. and Netscape
It was great! Eric was really fantastic and a perfect fit for what the group wanted.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.