Social Media Personality
- Comedian, actor and writer better known as The Fat Jew
- Created the popular Instagram account @TheFatJewish
- Has over 6 million followers across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Bloomberg Television contributor
- Created video campaigns for Virgin Mobile and Burger King
- Hosts the Beats 1 radio show “Money, Pizza, Respect”
- Named one of the “Most Influential People on the Internet" by Time magazine
Josh Ostrovsky, better known as The Fat Jew, is a comedian, actor, and writer who created the popular Instagram account @TheFatJewish. He posts viral pictures, memes and his own photos, and has gained over 6 million followers across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. After a brief career in music, Josh began focusing solely on comedy and plus-size modeling. Josh appears as a contributor on Bloomberg Television, has created video campaigns for such brands as Virgin Mobile and Burger King, and has a rabid, cult-like fan base. He currently hosts a radio show on Apple Music Beats 1 called "Money, Pizza, Respect." His first book, Money, Pizza, Respect, will be published in October 2015. In June 2015, introduced an instantly-popular wine called White Girl Rosé. In collaboration with DJ White Shadow, Party Supplies, and Holy Ghost, released a house album, Leatherhouse. In 2015, he was named one of the "Most Influential People on the Internet" by TIME.
His pet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Toast, also has a significant Instagram following.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.