- Gary Vaynerchuk is Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, an agency advising companies like General Electric and PepsiCo on how to find their social media voices and build digital brands
- He is the author of The New York Times bestsellers Crush It!; The Thank You Economy; Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook; #AskGaryVee; and Crushing It!
- Vaynerchuk launched WineLibrary.com and grew the family business from a $3M to a $60M business in just five years
- He is also a prolific angel investor and venture capitalist, investing in companies including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Uber and Venmo and co-founding the VaynerRSE fund
- Gary hosts The #AskGaryVee Show, on which he answers questions about digital media, entrepreneurship, leadership and more, based on a lifetime of building successful, multi-million dollar companies
Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur, and the CEO and co-founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency that advises Fortune 500 companies such as GE, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo on how to find their social media voices and build digital brands.
Gary is also a New York Times bestselling author, television personality, and prolific venture capitalist who was an investor in companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Venmo, and Uber. In 2017, Entrepreneur estimated Vaynerchuk's net worth at $160 million.
Gary rose to prominence in the late 90’s after establishing one of the first e-commerce wine sites, WineLibrary, helping his father grow the family business from $3 million to over $60 million in annual sales in just five years. He then stepped away from the company to build his digital media agency, VaynerMedia, with his brother.
In addition to running VaynerMedia, Gary also serves as the CEO of holding company VaynerX, which houses The Gallery, a publishing company started after Vaynerchuk acquired leading women’s lifestyle publisher PureWow in January 2017. Gary also serves as a partner in the sports representation agency VaynerSports and restaurant reservations app Resy.
Gary is currently the subject of "DailyVee," an online documentary series highlighting what it’s like to be a CEO and public figure in today’s digital world. He is also the host of "#AskGaryVee," an online business Q&A show, and appears on Apple’s original series "Planet of the Apps" with Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba, and Will.i.am.
Gary is the New York Times best-selling author of "Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion," "The Thank You Economy," "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World," and "#AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur's Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness."
Gary also serves as a board/advisory member of Ad Council and Pencils of Promise, and is a longtime Well Member of Charity: Water. Gary frequently keynotes at conferences such as Le Web, ANA Masters of Marketing, Web Summit, and more.
He was awesome, awesome, awesome. Best speaker ever. I am so grateful that he did this for us and that you made it happen. Thank you!
Gary was amazing at our Symposium last week. It was the best guest speaker we have ever had at an event. People are still talking about it. He was so sincere and engaging with every person who approached him.
It was amazing. I have had much of the audience tell me Gary was the best outside speaker over the two days. He 'crushed it'!
Gary was (as completely expected) amazing! What a treat. Thank you for all your help getting that setup. The feedback has been tremendous.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.