- A lifelong inventor and mission-driven entrepreneur, Jamie Siminoff created the world’s first Wi-Fi video doorbell, known as Ring.
- Ring is now a whole-home security powerhouse that offers effective and accessible home security products and services.
- Under Jamie’s direction, Ring has seen incredible success and growth. Since Ring’s launch in 2013, Ring has helped millions of neighbors create a Ring of Security around their homes and has made an impact on thousands of neighborhood incidents.
- In 2018, Amazon acquired Ring for over $1 billion. With the support of Amazon, Jamie and Ring continue to innovate and remain at the cutting edge of home security.
- Drawing from real examples throughout his career, Jamie shows audiences how to implement mission-driven strategies that can transform any organization.
A lifelong inventor and mission-driven entrepreneur, Jamie Siminoff created the world’s first Wi-Fi video doorbell while working in his garage in 2011. The doorbell, then called DoorBot, has since transformed into what’s now known as Ring, a trusted, customer-first whole-home security company that offers effective and accessible home security products and services, including the popular Ring Video Doorbell. Although much has changed since the company’s inception, it is Ring’s mission of making neighborhoods safer that continues to drive Jamie as an inventor and entrepreneur.
Intensely dedicated not only to the Ring mission, but also to Ring’s neighbors (what Ring calls its customers), Jamie is a loyal and trusted leader. He gives his team autonomy so they can stay focused on what’s most important: inventing on behalf of customers to develop products and features that help provide real solutions for real needs. Since day one, Jamie has stayed firm in his belief that everyone deserves the right to feel peace of mind in their home and be safe and supported in their communities; he inspires the team to continue delivering on this truth every day.
Under Jamie’s direction, Ring has seen incredible success and growth. Since Ring’s launch in 2013, Ring has helped millions of neighbors create a Ring of Security around their homes and has made an impact on thousands of neighborhood incidents. In 2018, Amazon acquired Ring and with the support of Amazon, Jamie and Ring continue to innovate and remain at the cutting edge of home security.
Prior to Ring, Jamie founded several successful ventures including PhoneTag, the world’s first voicemail-to-text company, and Unsubscribe.com, a service that helped email users clean commercial email from their inboxes. He successfully sold both companies in 2009 and 2011 respectively. Jamie holds his Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship from Babson College. When he’s not working, Jamie enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and three dogs, Shortrib, Pancake and Biscuit.
We LOVED him!
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.