- Jenny Fleiss is the Co-Founder and Board Member of Rent the Runway, an 11 million member startup that pioneered dynamic ownership in the fashion industry by enabling women to rent designer clothing.
- Rent the Runway is one of only 20 female-led "unicorn" companies in the U.S. to achieve a $1B valuation.
- Co-Founder of Jetblack, the first start-up in Walmart's tech incubator, which reshaped the way consumers shop through one-to-one, highly personalized experiences.
- Named one of Inc. Magazine's "30 Under 30," Fortune Magazine's "40 Under 40" and "Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs" and Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology."
- Jenny uses her career experience to speak to “The Power of Data”, “Entrepreneurship”, “Intrapreneurship”, and “Machine Learning & AI”
Jenny Fleiss is an entrepreneur and intrapreneur, founding two scaled digitally native businesses from scratch: Rent the Runway and Jetblack.
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Walmart’s technology incubator, disrupting traditional ecommerce with a personal shopping service over text message and voice. Previously, Jenny co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women. During her time at Rent the Runway, Jenny wore many different hats, serving as President, Head of Logistics, and Head of Business Development. Jenny remains a Rent the Runway board member and adviser, a board member of Shutterfly, and an adviser to and investor in various businesses, many with female founders. She is Co-founder of the RTR Foundation, and guest lecturer at various universities and professional forums.
Jenny has been honored with numerous recognitions including Inc. Magazine’s “30 Under 30”; Fortune Magazine’s “40 Under 40” and “Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs”; and Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology.”
She earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and graduated Cum Laude from Yale University. She currently resides in New York City with her husband and three children.
Jenny was wonderful on stage and we appreciate her coming to the estate dinner. We’ve been so thrilled by the event and everything has gone smoothly!
Jenny knocked her presentation out of the park! It resonated extremely well with our employee audience and she was an absolute delight to work with!
The event was awesome!! We love Jenny. She was great!
The event went so incredibly well! Jenny really just knocked her talk out of the park. I didn’t meet a single person there that didn’t mention how incredible she was. Thanks again for all your help with this!
Jenny was absolutely great! She is a total pro and genuinely sweet, all around. Everyone was very impressed.
Jennifer was so nice and easy to work with. Her presentation was spot on with our audience. It was exactly what our members wanted to hear and she nailed it.
She’s amazing. She hits so many hot buttons I can’t even begin to count them - plus she’s super personable.
Jenny was AMAZING!! She definitely set the bar for our event next year.
She was amazing! Everyone was singing her praises.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.