- Marcus Scribner stars as Andre Jr. on Black-ish
- He won the NAACP Image Award in the category of ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor’ for his work on Black-ish
- Marcus will next appear in two independent films, Confessional and The F**k It List
- Voiceover work includes the animated hit series, She-Ra for Dreamworks/Netflix, as well as Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur
- Marcus regularly speaks at and hosts popular events, including Disney Dreamers Academy, ESPN E3 Video Game Convention, Gamers Choice Awards, Kaiser Permanente Youth Summit, National Foster Youth Institute, Rock the Vote, and WACO Theater Education Day
Marcus is most notable for playing Anthony Anderson’s son ‘Andre Jr.’ on BLACK-ish, alongside Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross. Earlier this year and after four consecutive nominations, Marcus scored the NAACP IMAGE AWARD in the category of ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor’ for his work on BLACK-ish.
Just last year during Marcus’ hiatus, he shot leading roles in two back to back independent feature films. The dark YA thriller CONFESSIONAL, and Awesomeness produced teen comedy, THE F**K IT LIST. Marcus will soon be seen appearing in the upcoming season of GROWN-ish for Freeform.
Aside from his on-screen work, Marcus is an amazing voiceover actor. Most recently starring as ‘Bow’ in the animated hit series, SHE -RA for Dreamworks/Netflix as well as the role of ‘Buck’ in Pixar’s THE GOOD DINOSAUR.
It went amazing! We had a great discussion and I think we all really enjoyed it.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.