- Founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur and best-selling author
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, which was founded in 1996, reaches approximately 66 million consumers across all media platforms each month and has a growing retail presence with 8,500 products in thousands of retail locations
- Author of over 94 lifestyle books, including the bestsellers Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook, Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook and Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- Named one of Forbes' "100 Greatest Living Business Minds" in 2017
- Reaching more than 100 million devoted fans on a monthly basis through her magazines, television shows, books, digital platforms, and products for the home
TV Personality; Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
Martha Stewart is an entrepreneur, bestselling author of 94 lifestyle books, Emmy Award-winning television show host, and founder of the first multi-channel lifestyle company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Reaching more than 100 million devoted fans on a monthly basis through her magazines, television shows, books, digital platforms, and products for the home, Martha is America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher. The Martha Stewart brand provides trusted, reliable, and useful information on all aspects of everyday living - cooking, entertaining, gardening, home renovating, collecting, organizing, crafting, healthy living, holidays, weddings and pet care. Her branded products can be found in tens of millions of homes and in thousands of retail locations and online outlets.
“She was fantastic! The group loved her. Really funny and genuine. Thanks for your help!”
“She was great!”
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.