- Collaborated on the best-selling books “The French Laundry Cookbook,” “Ad Hoc at Home,” “Live to Cook,” “Bouchon” and “Alinea”
- Author of “The Soul of a Chef,” “The Elements of Cooking,” “Ratio,” “How to Roast,” “How to Braise,” “How to Sauté” and “Grocery: The Buying and Selling of Food in America”
- Won a James Beard Award for “Ruhlman's Twenty”
- Frequently published in The New York Times and Food Arts
- Has appeared as a judge on Food Network’s “Next Iron Chef” and “Iron Chef America”
Chef & Best-Selling Author
When world-renowned chefs such as Thomas Keller, Anthony Bourdain, Eric Ripert, Grant Achatz, and Michael Symon need an author to help translate their craft for every kitchen, they call Michael Ruhlman.
He has collaborated on best-selling books such as The French Laundry Cookbook, Ad Hoc at Home, Live to Cook, Bouchon and Alinea, and he has independently authored books such as The Soul of a Chef, The Elements of Cooking, Ratio, How to Roast, How to Braise, How to Sauté, the James Beard Award-winning Ruhlman's Twenty and the James Beard Award-nominated Egg. His latest book, Grocery: The Buying and Selling of Food in America, was released in May 2017.
Evolving from cookbooks and memoirs, Ruhlman continues to write about food and the work of the professional chef for The New York Times, Gourmet, Food Arts and other publications. He also runs Ruhlman.com, where he blogs about food, cooking, recipes and technique while encouraging people to cook for themselves.
He has served as a judge on Food Network’s Next Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, has been a guest alongside his friend Anthony Bourdain on Travel Channel’s No Reservations, and has appeared on PBS’s Cooking Under Fire.
“The event was wonderful! Michael was fabulous. The guests were very pleased and I know that the market executives received many compliments. Thank you so much for working with us to help make this event a success.”
PNC Wealth Management
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.