- Chief Information Officer of the National Football League
- Responsible for the NFL’s technology strategy, shared service delivery and management of the league’s technology activities
- Previously worked at Constellation Energy, Vision Interactive Media Group, Universal Orlando Resort and The Walt Disney World Company
- Awarded a Game Changer Award by Sports Business Journal
- Appeared on CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Morning Joe and Good Day New York
- Sought after speaker on topics of technology, operational change and women in leadership
Ms. McKenna is currently the Chief Information Officer for the NFL. She is responsible for their technology strategy, shared service delivery and management of the league’s technology activities.
Ms. McKenna joined the NFL from Constellation Energy where she was the Chief Information Officer. She led the acquisition of competitive energy businesses and the ultimate merger with Exelon.
Prior to joining Constellation Energy, McKenna was President of Vision Interactive Media Group, where she was responsible for marketing, technology, business development, operations and finance.
She has extensive experience in the media and entertainment industry as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Universal Orlando Resort. In this role, she was responsible for the innovation, oversight and leadership of technology at Universal Orlando Resort, including the launch of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
McKenna was also Senior Vice President, CRM & Chief Information Officer at Centex Destination Properties. She had a 13-year career with The Walt Disney World Company in a variety of executive positions in Resort Development, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Technology.
McKenna is a certified public accountant. She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Auburn University and a master’s degree in business administration from the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College in Winter Park Florida. She has been a guest on CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Morning Joe, Good Day New York and is a sought after speaker on topics of technology, operational change, and women in leadership.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.