- Futurist, inventor, and notorious hacker with a unique view into breaking and building new technologies
- Worldwide consultant on designing projects that assimilate new technologies
- Helped create the world’s smallest personal computer, 3-D printers, artificial intelligence agent systems and the Hackerbot, a Wi-Fi seeking robot
- Currently building a machine that can suppress hurricanes, a system to reverse global warming and a device that will shoot mosquitoes with lasers to help eradicate malaria
- Previously spoken at the United Nations, the World Economic Forum at Davos, the CIA, TEDx and DEFCON
Hacker & Futurist
Pablos is a futurist, inventor, and notorious hacker with a unique view into breaking and building new technologies.
Pablos is consulting worldwide on invention and design projects that assimilate new technologies - making wild ideas a bit more practical and vice versa. He helped create the world's smallest PC; 3D printers at Makerbot; spaceships with Jeff Bezos; artificial intelligence agent systems; and the Hackerbot, a Wi-Fi seeking robot.
Currently, Pablos is working for Nathan Myhrvold at the Intellectual Ventures Laboratory where a wide variety of futuristic invention projects are under way including a fission reactor powered by nuclear waste; a machine to suppress hurricanes; a system to reverse global warming; and a device that can shoot mosquitoes out of the sky with lasers to help eradicate malaria.
Pablos is a respected and dynamic speaker. He has informed and entertained audiences at world-renowned technology summits including United Nations, the World Economic Forum at Davos, The CIA, TEDx and DEFCON on invention, innovation, cyber security and the future of technology.
Pablos currently resides in Seattle.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.