- Author of 18 best-selling books on leadership and marketing that have been translated into more than 35 languages
- Works include “Linchpin,” “Tribes,” and his latest “What to Do When It’s Your Turn”
- Writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything
- Has one of the most popular blogs in the world
- Inducted into the Direct Marketing Association’s Hall of Fame
- Spoken twice at the TED conference and is consistently ranked in the top 1 % of all speakers at events he attends
Seth Godin is the author of 18 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything. You might be familiar with his books Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip and Purple Cow.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Seth founded both Yoyodyne and Squidoo. His blog (which you can find by typing "seth" into Google) is one of the most popular in the world.
He was recently inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame, one of three chosen for this honor in 2013.
Recently, Godin once again set the book publishing industry on its ear by launching a series of four books via Kickstarter. The campaign reached its goal after three hours and ended up becoming the most successful book project ever done this way.
Successful Meetings picked Seth as one of twenty-one speakers for the twenty-first century. He has spoken to millions of people at public events and at companies as diverse as Disney, Cadillac, eBay, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer and hundreds of others.
He has spoken twice at the prestigious TED.com conference and is consistently ranked in the top 1% of all speakers at events he attends.
It's easy to see why people pay to see what he has to say.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.