- Zach Stafford is the editor-in-chief of The Advocate, the oldest continuously published LGBTQ periodical
- Zach was named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list, and one of the most influential African Americans by The Root
- Prior to this, he was the founding editor-in-chief of INTO, one of the most-read queer outlets in the world
- Former Chief Content Officer of Grindr
- He has worked as the editor-at-large of OUT Magazine and was an award-winning journalist at The Guardian, where he covered justice, violence, and social issues in both his column and long-form features
Zach Stafford is the newly named editor-in-chief of The Advocate, the oldest continuously published LGBTQ periodical in the world.
Prior to this, he was the founding editor-in-chief of INTO, the LGBTQ digital magazine that quickly became one of the most-read queer outlets in the world and served as CCO of Grindr. He has worked as the editor-at-large of OUT Magazine and was an award-winning journalist at The Guardian, where he covered justice, violence, and social issues in both his column and long-form features.
Stafford regularly provides commentary on radio and podcasts and has appeared on the BBC, CNN and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. He the coeditor of the bestselling book Boys, An Anthology and the executive producer/host of the recent documentary BOYSTOWN.
He was named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2019.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.