Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author & 2020 Presidential Candidate
- * Featured Speakers
- Bestselling Authors
- Business Leaders
- College & University
- Founders / CEOs
- Keynote Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Thought Leaders
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Books
- Current Events
- Global Outlook
- Inspirational Stories
- Pandemics / Global Health & Security
- Science & Technology
- Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur, author, philanthropist, and former 2020 presidential candidate.
- Prior to running for office, Andrew founded Venture for America, a non-profit organization that helped create thousands of jobs in cities across America.
- His new nonprofit, Humanity Forward, advances and implements the ideas that he championed during his presidential campaign: a universal basic income, data as a property right, a “humanity first” approach to capitalism and more.
- Andrew was named a Presidential Ambassador of Entrepreneurship by the White House under the Obama administration and a Champion of Change for his work with Venture for America.
- In his bestselling book, The War on Normal People, he explains the mounting crisis of the automation of labor and makes the case for the Freedom Dividend, a Universal Basic Income of $1,000 a month for every American, along with hundreds of other policies to put humanity first.
- In 2020, Andrew became a top contender for the Presidency and was later called a “sensation” by The Washington Post. According to CNN, Andrew’s campaign "didn't just make history... it unquestionably put a sizable dent in the future."
Andrew Yang is an author and entrepreneur who, in 2011, founded Venture for America, a non-profit that created thousands of jobs in Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and other cities throughout the country. In his bestselling book The War on Normal People, he explains the mounting crisis of the automation of labor and makes the case for the Freedom Dividend, a Universal Basic Income of $1,000 a month for every American, along with hundreds of other policies to put Humanity First. Andrew was named a Presidential Ambassador of Entrepreneurship by the White House under the Obama administration and a Champion of Change for his work with Venture for America. His run for President in 2020 brought a bold vision for a trickle-up economy and the power of investing in American families.
Andrew brought thoughtful insight and context to the time we're in. A very inspirational event altogether. We've received nothing but positive responses from those in attendance.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.