- Cleo Wade is a poet, artist, and the author of bestselling books, Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life and Where To Begin: A Small Book About Your Power to Create Big Change in Our Crazy World, an anthology of poetry that encourages you to remain hopeful and harness your personal power to bring positive change into our world
- Her latest release, What the Road Said, is a children's picture book that topped the New York Times Bestsellers list.
- Her work speaks to our collective power to create change through self-care, beloved community building, and social justice
- She has been named one of America’s 50 Most Inﬂuential Women by Marie Claire, 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company, the best poet of her generation by TIME Magazine, and “The Millennial Oprah” by New York Magazine
- Cleo sits on the board of The Lower East Side Girls Club, The National Black Theatre in Harlem, as well as the advisory board of Gucci’s Chime for Change
Cleo Wade is a friend, community builder, and author of the best-selling books, Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life and Where To Begin: A Small Book About Your Power To Create Big Change In Our Crazy World. Her latest release, What the Road Said, is a children's picture book that topped the New York Times Bestsellers list.
Her poetry, artwork and prose speak to our power to create change through an individual and collective commitment to self-care, beloved community building, and social justice.
Cleo has been named one of America’s 50 Most Influential Women by Marie Claire, 100 most creative people in business by Fast Company, the poet of her generation by TIME Magazine, and “The Millennial Oprah” by New York Magazine.
Cleo lives between California and New York City where she sits on the board of The Lower East Side Girls Club, The National Black Theatre in Harlem, The Women’s Prison Association, as well as the national advisory council of the E Pluribus Unum Fund, and Gucci’s Chime for Change and Changemakers.
When Cleo is not at home in California with her partner, Simon Kinberg, and their daughter, Memphis, she can be found traveling around the country on her sold-out book tours, which have become a safe space to laugh, cry, hug, and offer support to fellow readers. Cleo Wade will release her first children’s book on March 23, 2021 titled “What the Road Said.” The book features illustrations by Lucie de Moyencourt, and celebrates the journey we are all on and the questions we ask along the way.
Our employees loved Cleo, thank you for all of your support in making this happen! SO many positive comments from our partners saying how much they needed Cleo this morning and it was a great way to kick off the day!
Cleo was amazing!!! Big fans over here from team IG.
Everything was amazing! Cleo’s on-stage poem and remarks were beautiful and very well-received by everyone. It was the perfect way to open up our event.
Cleo was excellent – so, so good. We loved having her!
Cleo was very relevant and thoughtful.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.