- David Kwong delights and challenges audiences around the world with his intellectual brand of magic and his expertise in puzzles and illusions.
- His one-man show, The Enigmatist, is enjoyed a sold-out run in New York City and is currently at The Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.
- A veteran “cruciverbalist” (crossword puzzle constructor), Kwong creates puzzles for the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Wall Street Journal.
- Kwong has an extensive background in television in film, serving as the puzzle and secret code consultant for NBC's Blindspot, the head magic consultant on Now You See Me, and working on other films including The Imitation Game, Ant-Man, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, and The Magnificent 7.
- A TED Talk favorite, Kwong routinely speaks at corporate events about the science of illusion.
With his expertise in puzzles and illusions, David Kwong delights and challenges audiences around the world with his intellectual brand of magic. A veteran “cruciverbalist” (crossword puzzle constructor), Kwong creates puzzles for the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Wall Street Journal.
Kwong was the head magic consultant on the worldwide hit film Now You See Me. Kwong has also worked on The Imitation Game, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Project Power, and NBC’s Blindspot. In his book Spellbound: Seven Principles of Illusion to Gain Influence, Captivate Audiences, and Unlock the Secrets of Success, Kwong shows us how to bridge the gap between perception and reality to increase our powers of persuasion and influence—in relationships, business, and beyond.
His one-man show, The Enigmatist, sold out a year-long run in New York City. He is currently performing his immersive evening of magic, puzzles, and cryptography at The Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.
A rush of pleasure reminiscent of a good closing number in a musical.
It was a fantastic event. The team loved the puzzles and the history tied in. Was a very fun and unique experience and David was an incredible host
This show will tickle the frontal lobes of puzzle fanatics.
Different, educational, and best of all like a spa day for our brains.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.