- Author of more than a dozen acclaimed cookbooks, including “5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food” and “Jamie's 30-Minute Meals”
- Founded Jamie’s Food Revolution Foundation, which helps children access good, fresh and nutritious food and educates families and policymakers about the importance of high quality food
- Hosted “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution,” “Jamie’s Kitchen,” “Jamie’s School Dinners,” “Jamie’s Great Italian Escape,” “Return to School Dinners,” “Jamie’s Ministry of Food” and “Jamie Does...”
- His programs have aired in more than 100 countries
- Owns and operates five restaurants in and around London
Jamie Oliver is a phenomenon in the world of food. He is one of the world’s best-loved television personalities and one of Britain’s most famous exports. Jamie has had huge success with television series The Naked Chef (BBC), Jamie’s Kitchen, Jamie’s School Dinners, Jamie’s Great Italian Escape, Return to School Dinners, Jamie’s Chef, Jamie at Home, Jamie’s Ministry of Food, Jamie Does.... and more recently Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals and the Emmy Award-winning Jamie’s Food Revolution (ABC), as well as the one-off specials Jamie’s Fowl Dinners, Eat To Save Your Life, Jamie Saves Our Bacon and Jamie’s Fish Suppers.
Jamie has inspired people to spend more time enjoying being in the kitchen – and even start growing their own food! His programs have now been broadcast in over 100 countries including the USA, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Japan and Iceland. Having been translated into over 30 languages, the accompanying cookbooks are bestsellers not only in the UK but across the world. His 2010 book, Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals, became Jamie’s first million-selling book in the UK as well as being the fastest-selling non-fiction book since records began. His other titles include Jamie Oliver's Comfort Foods, Food Revolution and Meals in Minutes.
The high street restaurant collection ‘Jamie’s Italian’ is hugely popular across the UK and the Fifteen restaurant group which he founded in 2002, provides training for young people in three locations around the world as well as producing food of the highest quality. Jamie’s newest restaurant, Barbecoa in London, is a partnership with American chef Adam Perry Lang. Jamie lives in London and Essex with his wife, Jools and his kids, Poppy, Daisy, Petal and Buddy.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.