- Best-selling author, coach and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books in 50 languages
- Founded The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP and The John Maxwell Leadership Foundation
- Trained more than 5 million leaders across the world
- Named the No. 1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc.
- Recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books in 50 languages.
In 2014, he was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine.
As the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and The John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, he has trained more than 5 million leaders. In 2015, he reached the milestone of having trained leaders in every nation.
The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, John speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.