- Peter Diamandis is international pioneer in the fields of innovation, incentive competitions and commercial space
- Chairman and CEO of X PRIZE Foundation, best known for its $10 million Ansari X PRIZE for private spaceflight
- Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels the world's leaders on exponentially growing technologies
- Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of Celularity, Inc. a genomics and cell therapy-based diagnostic company focused on extending the healthy human lifespan
- Author of the New York Times best-sellers "Abundance: the Future Is Better Than You Think" and "BOLD"
Recently named by Fortune as one of the “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders,” Peter H. Diamandis is the founder and executive chairman of the XPRIZE Foundation, which leads the world in designing and operating large-scale incentive competitions. He is also the executive founder of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels the world's leaders on exponentially growing technologies.
As an entrepreneur, Diamandis has started over 20 companies in the areas of longevity, space, venture capital and education. He is cofounder of BOLD Capital Partners, a venture fund with $250M investing in exponential technologies, and co-founder and Vice Chairman of Celularity, Inc., a cellular therapeutics company. In addition, Diamandis co-founded Planetary Resources, a company designing spacecraft to enable the detection and prospecting of asteroids for fuels and precious materials.
Diamandis is a New York Times Bestselling author of three books: Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World. His newest book in this series of exponential technologies—The Future is Faster Than You Think – is a blueprint for how our world will change in response to the next 10 years of rapid technological disruption.
He earned degrees in molecular genetics and aerospace engineering from the MIT and holds an M.D. from Harvard Medical School. Diamandis’ favorite saying is “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.”
I've shared the stage with Branson and the Dalai Lama. And in my entire life, NO SPEECH has inspired me to get out and kick butt in the world like Peter did.
The talk was insightful, important and inspirational. We could not have asked for a better close to our conference.
Peter was great! Excellent presenter and thought provoking. I am still receiving notes from attendees and it's 5 days after our conference.
Peter was superb and a pleasure on site. Thank you for the recommendation, he inspired our attendees and created the buzz we were seeking.
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.