Actress, Vegan Foodie & NYT Bestselling Author
- * Featured Speakers
- Virtual Experiences
- Digital Influencers
- College & University
- Bestselling Authors
- Inspiring Women
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellness
- Inspirational Stories
- Inspiring Black Voices
- Pop Culture
- Social Media
- Women's Empowerment
- Women's Health
- Tabitha Brown satisfies the hunger of millions with her unique approach to vegan food and her wholesome, comedic personality.
- She has amassed over 4 million followers across platforms, 2 million of which were acquired in 40 days on TikTok, earning her the coined title of “America’s Mom.”
- Brown has led a vegan lifestyle, promoting the importance of physical, mental, and emotional health to achieve fulfillment.
- Tabitha is the host of the YouTube Originals series, Tab Time, a series that showcases plant-based cooking, storytelling, and motivational speaking with children, educating them on how to live fulfilled lives
- She created her own signature Sunshine Seasoning with McCormick, which sold out in 39 minutes.
- She paved a path to achieve her dream of being in front of a camera without sacrificing – and, in fact, embracing – who she is and the unique, wholesome qualities that make her Tabitha Brown.
- In 2021, she released her first book, Feeding The Soul (Because It’s My Business), which instantly became a #1 NYT Bestseller.
- She also has landed notable theatrical features on Will & Grace, The Chi, and The Conners.
Tabitha Brown satisfies the hunger of millions with her unique approach to veganism and her wholesome, comedic personality on the daily. She is a home base for learning new recipes, acquiring imparted wisdom, or enjoying a good laugh.
Now a New York Times Bestselling Author of her debut book “Feeding the Soul (Because It’s My Business!)”, the North Carolina-born actress, vegan lifestyle personality, mother, and wife has also taken various business ventures by storm. Alongside making her own healthy hair care line called Donna’s Recipe, being named Equity Partner of Orro, developing a Calm Sleep Story, creating her signature Sunshine Seasoning with McCormick, and working on her second book, she has landed notable theatrical features on Will & Grace, The Chi, and The Conners.
Tabitha is also the host of the YouTube Originals series, Tab Time, a series that showcases plant-based cooking, storytelling, and motivational speaking with children, educating them on how to live fulfilled lives
She’s earned the coined title of “America’s mom” with her 12 million-plus followers across platforms and teaches all of us about having faith, perseverance, paving our own unique path to achieving dreams, and being our authentic selves.
Tabitha was amazing! I think she is truly the kindest, most sincere person I have met.
We loved hosting Tabitha and our students have reacted very well to being able to interact with her. They loved seeing someone so fun and personable like Tabitha!
Today was great! Tabitha was amazing, the meet and greet was amazing.
She was amazing! So kind with the students and answered so many questions even while cooking. I think this was exactly the kind of midterms season wholesomeness students were wanting!
We had a great time withTabitha! The event was very well received.
Tabitha was very engaging with the audience questions and made food that everyone really enjoyed!
My team is smiling from ear to ear right now - Tabitha NAILED IT! Her talk resonated with our team so well!
For speaker-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.