- Lead vocalist and bass guitarist of The All-American Rejects, which have sold more than 10 million albums worldwide
- Made his debut film performance in the comedy “The House Bunny”
- Made his debut TV performance guest-starring in an episode of “House”
- Had recurring roles on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Betas”
- Other credits include “Preacher,” “Miss You Already” and “Love & Mercy”
Musician & Actor
Tyson Ritter is the lead vocalist and bass guitarist of The All American Rejects, a model and an actor. The All American Rejects have released four albums, and sold over 10 million albums worldwide.
Growing up, Ritter lived in Stillwater, Oklahoma. His early love for the stage took him to the local Town And Gown theatre where he played everything from 'Conrad Birdie' to 'The Cowardly Lion.' It was a bass guitar and his unique voice that ultimately took him away from home and around the world. And after over a decade of doing so, he has recently returned to his love for acting.
Tyson made his debut film performance in the Anna Faris comedy, The House Bunny and his debut TV performance guest starring in an episode of House. Most recently he appeared in the feature film Love & Mercy based on the life of reclusive Beach Boys songwriter and musician Brian Wilson starring Elizabeth Banks, Paul Dano, & John Cusack, in addition to doing a 2 season arc on NBC’s Parenthood and a recurring role in the Amazon series Betas. Tyson is currently shooting Catherine Hardwicke’s Miss You Already starring Toni Colette and Drew Barrymore.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.