- Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer's book, The Hill to Die On: The Battle for Congress and the Future of Trump's America, was released in April 2019 and became a New York Times bestseller.
- Senior writers for Politico and co-authors of the Politico Playbook, Jake and Anna drive the political narrative in Washington with inside, high-impact reporting.
- Jake has covered the battle for control of Congress for Politico for seven years. His focus is on the House Republican leadership and the major legislative battles on Capitol Hill. He previously covered Washington for the Wall Street Journal.
- Anna was formerly the co-author of Politico Influence, the essential daily newsletter for information on lobbying and money in politics.
- Since they took over the Playbook daily newsletter in July 2016, readership has increased by 20%.
Jake and Anna are senior writers for Politico and the co-authors of the Politico Playbook, the twice-daily newsletter that drives the narrative in Washington. Since Jake and Anna took over in July 2016, Playbook’s readership has increased 20%.
They are also the co-authors of the New York Times and national best seller, "The Hill to Die On: The Battle for Congress and the Future of Trump's America," which was published by Crown in 2019.
Jake has covered Congress for Politico for the past seven years, specifically focused on the House Republican leadership. He has been recognized for his coverage of the downfall of John Boehner, and rise of Paul Ryan. Prior to joining Politico, Jake worked at the Wall Street Journal.
Anna previously was the co-author of the daily newsletter Politico Influence, which focuses on lobbying and money in politics. Before Politico, Anna covered House leadership and lobbying as a staff writer for Roll Call. She got her start in Washington journalism as a lobbying business reporter for the industry newsletter Influence.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.