- Karley Sciortino writes for Vogue’s sex and relationships column, Breathless.
- Creator and host of the Viceland documentary series Slutever, which takes an in-depth look at sex, relationships, and intimacy in the modern world.
- Author of the book Slutever: Dispatches from a Sexually Autonomous Woman in a Post-Shame World
- Co-creator of Starz’s scripted series, Now Apocalypse
- Founder of Slutever, a website that explores sexuality through humor and intellect
- Karley is available to speak on the topics of the history and current state of feminism, female sexual agency, sexual education, and/or dating.
Karley Sciortino is a writer, host, and producer based between New York and Los Angeles. In 2007, from her then home of London, Karley founded Slutever, a website that explores sexuality, relationships, and a bunch of other slutty stuff, as told from the front lines. Karley is the author of the book Slutever: Dispatches from a Sexually Autonomous Woman in a Post Shame World (2018) and the co-creator, executive producer and host of Slutever, a documentary television series currently airing on Viceland. In 2019 Karley premiered her first scripted series, Starz's Now Apocalypse which she co-wrote and co-produced with Gregg Araki and Steven Soderbergh. For the last five years Karley has written Vogue.com’s sex and relationships column, Breathless, and in 2017 had a starring role in an episode of Netflix's Easy. Karley and Slutever have been covered by publications ranging from Playboy to the New York Times.
Karley was wonderful! She really thrived in that setting, and everyone around me was very enthralled.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.