- Best known for her roles in "Heathers," "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "Charmed"
- As a child, she was cast in the recurring role of Jenny Wilder in the largely popular series, "Little House on the Prairie"
- Garnered worldwide attention and fame for her breakout role as Brenda Walsh in "Beverly Hills, 90210," which earned her two Young Artist Award nominations as Best Young Actress Staring in a Television Series
- Also received two Saturn Award nominations for Best Actress on Television for her leading performance in the television series, "Charmed"
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015, and has been extremely open about her process, ultimately announcing her cancer's remission in 2017
Actress & Cancer Survivor
Shannen Doherty is an actress best known for her roles in a variety of popular television series, including Little House on the Prairie, Our House, Beverly Hills, 90210 and Charmed. She's also been a favorite on the big screen with roles in films such as Heathers, Mall Rats and Christmas Caper.
Born in Memphis, Shannen's family moved to Los Angeles when she was 7-years-old. By the age of 10, she made her professional television debut on Father Murphy, which led to her role on the renowned classic, Little House on the Prairie. Since her breakthrough role on the hugely popular Beverly Hills, 90210, Shannen has become one of the most popular and recognizable American women in film and television.
An accomplished actress with an extensive list of credits, Shannen is also a host of Scare Tactics, producer of Another Day and Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty, director of Charmed and author of Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the Right) Attitude. Shannen co-hosts the Great American Country series Off the Map With Shannen and Holly.
In 2015, Shannen was diagnosed with breast cancer. She has been incredibly open throughout the process of her treatment, leveraging her social media has a platform to help inspire others fighting cancer. In 2017, Shannen announced that her cancer was in remission.
“The event was the best ever. Shannen was the most gracious, down to earth, honest, caring, and just the most wonderful person we could have ever wished for.”
The Breast Cancer Foundation
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.