- Served full-time in the U.S. Army while fighting in the MMA
- Active, Ranger qualified, Green Beret, Special Forces Sniper with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan
- An honors graduate from Ranger School, attended sniper school in addition to many other advanced special operations courses
- Currently assigned to Special Operations Detachment (A) as a Senior Special Forces Weapons Sergeant
- Knocked out Rafael Natal Diniz Franca at UFC: Fight for the Troops 3
- Retired from the MMA in early 2017 with a record of 18-6
Army Ranger & Retired Mixed Martial Artist
Tim Kennedy is a Sergeant First Class with the Special Operations Detachment Africa of the US Army. He is now a Ranger qualified Special Forces Sniper with deployments with Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, and many other locations around the globe. Among Kennedy’s multiple awards is the Army’s Bronze Star Medal, which was awarded for his valor under fire.
In addition to his illustrious military career, Kennedy had the unique distinction of being a professional MMA fighter while simultaneously serving full-time with 7th Special Forces Group and was part of the most elite section within Special Forces. Prior to his retirement from professional mixed martial arts, he was ranked among the top Middleweights in the UFC and the world.
Kennedy continues actively serving in the military while also making a name for himself in the entertainment world. He most recently starred on three seasons of “Hunting Hitler” on the History Channel, and is now hosting the Discovery Channel series “Hard to Kill.”
Aside from being a devoted soldier, a talented fighter, and rising media star, Kennedy has dedicated his time and money to various philanthropic causes including Serving those that Serve, The Green Beret Foundation, and Team Rubicon.
To book a speaker, or for more information, call 424-288-2898, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.