- Daymond John can be seen on ABC's “Shark Tank”
- He is CEO and founder of FUBU, an apparel line that amassed over $6 billion in global sales
- Daymond is also Author of “Display of Power and The Brand Within”
- CEO and President of Shark Branding, formed to consult companies on innovative strategies to connect with their consumers more effectively
- Named Brandweek's “Marketer of the Year" and Crain's New York Business’s “40 Under 40"
- Earned Advertising Age’s “Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign"
- In his new book, "POWERSHIFT: Transform Any Situation, Close Any Deal, and Achieve Any Outcome", Daymond John walks readers through his tried and true process of 1) Building Influence, 2) Negotiating, and 3) Nurturing Relationships.
An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Daymond John has come a long way from taking out a $100,000 mortgage on his mother’s house and moving his operation into the basement.
John is CEO and Founder of FUBU, a much-celebrated global lifestyle brand, and a pioneer in the fashion industry with over $6 billion in product sales. He is an award-winning entrepreneur, and he has received over 35 awards including the Brandweek Marketer of the Year, Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign, Ernst & Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award and, most recently, was named #4 on LinkedIn’s Top 20 Voices, a list of the top influencers in the U.S. worth following to get inspired and stay informed!
His marketing strategies and ability to build successful brands has made him a highly influential consultant and motivational speaker today. His marketing firm The Shark Group offers advice on how to effectively communicate to consumers through innovative means and connects brands with the world’s top celebrities for everything from endorsements to product extensions.
John is also an author of four best-selling books including his New York Times best-selling books, The Power of Broke (2016) and Rise and Grind (2018). In March 2020, John will release his sixth book, Powershift, that walks through his tried and true process of how to transform any situation, close any deal and achieve any outcome through his own experience and vast network of industry leaders.
Finally, he’s celebrating his 11th season on ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank by acclaimed producer Mark Burnett. It has now gone on to win four Emmys and millions of weekly viewers tune into the show as John demonstrates his marketing prowess and entrepreneurial insights.
Daymond was fantastic! You hit a home run again!
Our event with Daymond last night could not have gone better. We were so impressed with Daymond and his team, and the amount of thought and preparation that they put into this event.
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.