- Musician, writer, journalist, publisher, actor, TV and radio host, spoken word artist, comedian and activist
- Hosts a weekly radio show on Los Angeles’s NPR affiliate KCRW
- Regular columnist for LA Weekly and Rolling Stone Australia
- Previously hosted the History channel’s “10 Things You Don’t Know About”
- Played “AJ Weston” on the FX drama “Sons of Anarchy”
- Well-known for his popular spoken word performances, which mixes political commentary and personal anecdote and are full of humor, outrage and pop culture along with a healthy dose of skepticism
“Rollins is many things,” says the Washington Post, “diatribist, confessor, provocateur, humorist, even motivational speaker…his is an enthusiastic and engaging chatter.” Entertainment Weekly’s list includes “Punk Rock icon. Spoken word poet. Actor. Author. DJ. Is there anything this guy can’t do?” TV Guide has more concisely called him a “Renaissance Man” but if Henry Rollins could be reduced to a single word, that word would undoubtedly be “workaholic.”
When he’s not traveling, Rollins prefers a to keep a relentless schedule full of work, with gigs as an actor, author, DJ, voice-over artist and TV show host to name a few of the roles that keep his schedule full.
Henry currently hosts a weekly radio show on L.A.’s renowned NPR affiliate KCRW, in addition to writing weekly columns for the LA Weekly and Rolling Stone Australia. In 2013, after previously anchoring shows for IFC and National Geographic, Henry joined the History Channel’s H2 network as host of the TV show 10 Things You Don’t Know About.
In 2014, Henry received the prestigious Ray Bradbury Creativity Award in recognition for his lifelong contribution to the arts, his passion for social activism, as well as his intense passion for the importance of maintaining books and libraries.
He totally rocked it!
For speaker-related inquiries, email email@example.com, or send us a message using the form below.
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.