- “My dude Aaron Cole is about to take it all somewhere special. This is the tip of the iceberg and it just goes deeper and wider from here on out.”- TobyMac
- At age 20, Cole has released six independent projects, the newest being his forthcoming debut full-length album with Gotee Records, NOT BY CHANCE.
- Cole’s musical influences include the soulful melodies of Stevie Wonder, the versatility of Mali Music and the grooves and lyricism of Jon Bellion
- In 2017, Cole’s debut single, “Right on Time” (featuring TobyMac) hit the music circuit and skyrocketed to #1 on Billboard’s Christian Hot AC Chart while the accompanying music video quickly amassed over 8 million views on YouTube.
- Has shared the stage with rappers KB, Social Club, and Tye Tribbett, and performed on two massive arena tours with TobyMac, Danny Gokey, & Mandisa
- NOT BY CHANCE features the struggles he’s found on his journey to becoming the artist he is today. It’s an album about authenticity, purpose, and hope proving that Cole has done the work in his heart and in his career to step up to the next level. As he explains, “..no matter what your story is, we are called to be something great. So, go after your dreams, no matter how impossible they seem. Work hard, stay true to who you are, don’t compromise your faith, and let God lead. After all, if God can make a poor kid from Bristol wildest dreams come true, He can do it for you too.”
- When times were tough, it was music and his faith in God that became his constant comfort and support. “Music has been the place that I can go to vent. I go to this space to be free, to use my creativity. It’s my place- that’s how I feel about God.”
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.